About This Activity….This unique event in aid of Voices for Down Syndrome Galway takes place on beautiful Inishbofin Island, situated on Connemara’s stunning Wild Atlantic Way. The island is steeped in history, and is renowned for its traditional music and unspoilt sandy beaches.
Inishbofin Half Marathon & 10k will take place on Saturday 13th May. Whether you’re a serious runner looking for a new challenge, or a rookie looking to run, jog or walk on quiet roads, the route offers a mix of flat and inclined terrain, meandering through fine scenery, with spectacular views of the beautiful Connemara mountains.
Enjoy a weekend of island hospitality, whilst raising vital funds for Down Syndrome Ireland, Galway Branch.
Registration fee: €60 (€50 early bird till Feb 1st) includes
- return ferry crossing
- entry to Half Marathon/10k on Saturday 13th May, 10am
- sponsorship pack & tech race tee shirt
- snack & water stops during event
- light refreshments provided after race (showers available)
- BBQ with live music on Saturday evening