Summer 2016 is off to a great start and what better way to continue it than a family get together. Down Syndrome Galway invites its members to kick start the school holidays with a Summer Ceili Party which will take place at Lisheenkyle National School, Derrydonnell on Sunday 10th July, 2-5pm.
Those attending will be treated to the following:
- Entertainment by musicians Peter Parsons & Friends. Whether a beginner or a seasoned dancer, great fun is guaranteed with lots of dances suitable for all ages;
- Harp recital by some of our younger members currently under the tuition of Edel Coughlan;
- Dance performance by our drama group;
- Use of a state of the art playground with astroturf & zipwire;
- Fun & games including giant bubbles, face painting, tug of war;
- Light refreshments provided.
Cost: €5 per family, no prior booking required, payment can be made on the door.
To Lisheenkyle NS from Galway click on link https://goo.gl/maps/R1MbJH4axKE2
From Athenry…take the old Galway road leading to Derrydonnell, take the signposted slip road to Athenry Golf Club. Continue for a mile along the road and Lisheenkyle School is on the right hand side of the road.
Any queries contact Noelle 086 2301158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us in what promises to be a great day’s entertainment for all the family.